Skip to content

Feedback & Ideas

Dear Lifesummer,

This is "the" place where you can submit suggestions for new features or suggestions for improvement for the Lifesum app.

Has another user already suggested your idea? Vote it up so it gets more attention, as this will help us prioritize!

Rules:

- Please only post suggestions/ ideas in English - that way everybody can read and understand your submission 

- Please browse through existing ideas before posting a new one in order to avoid duplicates

- Please do not contact us on this forum in case of technical or payment issues - instead, contact us through the app via https://lifesum.com/deep/settings?page=support. This is the quickest way to get help from our support.

Thank you very much!

We’re looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Lifesum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

832 results found

1. Cryptocurrency Development Company

Coin Development Company is a leading Cryptocurrency Development Company that specializes in creating secure, scalable, and future-ready digital currencies. We offer comprehensive development services, including smart contracts, cryptocurrency wallets, and ICO/STO development. Our team consists of industry veterans and blockchain enthusiasts, ensuring expertise, innovation, security, customization, and transparent communication. We aim to empower businesses and entrepreneurs to navigate the evolving digital economy seamlessly.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add diabetic friendly dietary options

Hi! I am using Lifesum to track my eating habits and lose weight. However there are no dietary preferences for diabetics. I follow the high protein meal plan. Which always tells me my balance is off as I eat too little carbs according to Lifesum. Is there any way that a feature gets added to the app where you can specify low sugar, but not go keto. I can eat carbs in the form of fiber, and don’t want to go in ketosis. I think a lot of diabetics would benefit from this dietary preference!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. McAfee com Setup Help

McAfee com Setup Help is a user-friendly guide designed to help users establish and optimize their McAfee security solutions. It offers customized installation guidance, real-time protection activation, and troubleshooting expertise. The platform has a proven track record in cybersecurity, provides comprehensive security solutions, offers continuous updates and upgrades, and provides accessible customer support. By choosing McAfee com Setup Help, users can confidently navigate the complexities of digital security.
    https://www.antivirussetuphelp.com/mcafee-antivirus-setup.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Coin Development Company

Coin Development Company is a leading cryptocurrency development company that specializes in custom coin development, blockchain development, smart contract development, and tokenization services. With a team of seasoned experts, we offer a range of services, including custom coins, blockchain solutions, smart contracts, and tokenization services. Our commitment to excellence, innovation, and security sets them apart from other companies. We prioritize security, continuously explore new technologies, and work closely with clients to ensure their solutions align with their vision and goals. Coin Development Company is committed to transforming ideas into reality in the ever-evolving crypto landscape.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Norton com Setup Help

Norton com Setup Help is a resource for a seamless setup of Norton security solutions. It offers a comprehensive suite of cybersecurity products designed to protect against viruses, malware, phishing attacks, and other online threats. Norton com Setup Help provides a step-by-step guide for purchasing and activating Norton products, followed by installation instructions tailored to your device's operating system. The site also offers troubleshooting and FAQs, renewal options, and updates on the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. Users can also connect with fellow Norton users and stay updated on emerging threats. Norton com Setup Help prioritizes a hassle-free and secure online experience,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cryptocurrency Development Company

A leading Cryptocurrency Development Company offers comprehensive solutions for cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Our team of experienced developers provides end-to-end solutions, tailoring their services to meet specific requirements. We prioritize security, designing scalable solutions that can evolve with project needs. We are proficient in multiple blockchain platforms, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Hyperledger. We deliver projects within agreed timelines and provide ongoing support to address issues and ensure the success of your blockchain-based endeavors. Trust in their expertise to guide you through your cryptocurrency journey.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Best SEO Services in Delhi

Looking for top-notch best SEO services in Delhi? Look no further than our company. We offer proven results, customized strategies, local expertise, transparent reporting, ethical white hat techniques, and dedicated customer support. Our team understands each business's unique needs and uses white hat techniques to ensure long-term success. Our commitment to ethical SEO practices ensures compliance with search engine guidelines. Investing in our SEO services in Delhi is crucial for boosting your online presence and driving more traffic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Better statistics regarding macros

Under the statistics tab, I would like to be able to see an average intake per macro over a selected time span. The time spans are already there (week, 1 month, 3 months and All), and the underlying data exists, so it seems to be a rather straightforward development. If I want to keep track of my average fat intake, I need to check every day individually and it would be better to have an average, like there is for calories.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding analytics for fasting hours and nutrition in the form of a clustered bar chart.

I would like to see time traps represented as a bar chart with a 24-hour vertical breakdown, distinguishing between eating hours and fasting hours. just under calorie statistics.

It would also be extremely convenient to see a bar chart for nutrient types (proteins, fats, carbohydrates) in the form of a separate chart, right below the calorie chart, in the same manner, with bars of different colors representing the consumption of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. After adding a recipe or meal I can no longer edit or change any ingredients

After taking the time to make a recipe I want to be able to make changes, such a waste.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Norton com setup download and install

To fix Norton Error Code 40383 during installation, follow these steps:

1. Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
    2. Read and accept the License Agreement.
    3. Click on Remove and Reinstall.
    4. Restart your computer.
    5. Ensure your system meets minimum requirements for Norton installation. Uninstall incompatible software.
    6. Temporarily disable Windows Defender.
    7. Download and install from your Norton account.
    8. Check your internet connection.
    9. Disable VPN or proxy temporarily.
    10. Contact Norton Support for personalized assistance. Create a backup of important data before making significant changes. Refer to official Norton support resources for the most up-to-date guidance. https://www.antivirussetuphelp.com/norton-antivirus-setup.html
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it possible to add recipes and make corrections to exsisting ingredients using the web interface.

It would be great to be able to use the web side for adding recipes to my account/profile and to make corrections to exsisting ingredients.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Crypto Coin Development Company

Our Crypto coin development company offer numerous advantages due to their focus on technological advancement, diversification of investment portfolios, high returns, participation in the future of finance, support for decentralization, strategic partnerships, exposure to emerging markets, support for blockchain-based solutions, community and ecosystem building, and potential for tokenized assets. These companies contribute to the growth of a supportive community and ecosystem, ensuring a more inclusive and transparent financial system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. wrong day

FOOD LOGGING ERRORS
    -Sometimes it doesn't register that I added the food at all even when it shows the success animation on the plus sign
    -Sometimes it adds the food but doesn't show it until I close the app and open again. 
    -Almost always when I add a food after just midnight to what is now yesterday it logs it for the next day and I have to delete it and try again and then it gets it right. It should log against the day I select
    Dustin 

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recharge and bill payment api provider

N2N Systems Company offers an advanced Recharge and Bill Payment API provider for platforms. The API provides exceptional reliability, comprehensive coverage, user-friendly integration, real-time processing, and secure transactions. It also offers benefits like increased user engagement, revenue generation, and enhanced customer satisfaction. Partner with N2N Systems Company to elevate your platform's payment capabilities.
    https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/apisolutions/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Coin Development Company

Coin Development Company offers superior coin development services to businesses and consumers. Our services include customized solutions, strong security procedures, simple integration with popular wallets, exchanges, and platforms, flexibility for future growth, regulatory compliance, continued support and maintenance, and community participation and marketing. Our team is committed to creating a secure, scalable, and future-ready digital currency while also encouraging financial innovation and digital empowerment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Antivirus setup help

This comprehensive antivirus setup help guide includes step-by-step instructions for selecting the best antivirus software, downloading and installing it, activating it, scanning it, updating virus definitions, firewall settings, network protection, browser extensions, quarantine removal, performance optimization, and troubleshooting. It underlines the significance of regular updates and maintenance in providing ongoing protection and keeping a safe digital environment.
    https://www.antivirussetuphelp.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Coin Development Company

Coin Development Company is a trusted partner in cryptocurrency development, offering expert team, tailored solutions, innovative technology, security, and comprehensive support. We specialize in coin creation, token development, smart contracts, and blockchain consulting. Our team focuses on staying ahead of the curve, ensuring your coin stands out in the market, and providing ongoing maintenance and updates to keep your coin running smoothly.
    https://coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Other nutrients

Option to expand beyond Macros for rhe day to include other nutrients: potassium, sodium, phosphorus, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clear all function

I'd love to see a clear all function for each meal. For example, under lunch, there could be a way to clear all items logged in case I changed my plans. Right now you have to delete each item and sometimes that takes too long. Often times I plan my meals/food the night before, but I need to rearrange my macros.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?