Skip to content

Feedback & Ideas

Dear Lifesummer,

This is "the" place where you can submit suggestions for new features or suggestions for improvement for the Lifesum app.

Has another user already suggested your idea? Vote it up so it gets more attention, as this will help us prioritize!

Rules:

- Please only post suggestions/ ideas in English - that way everybody can read and understand your submission 

- Please browse through existing ideas before posting a new one in order to avoid duplicates

- Please do not contact us on this forum in case of technical or payment issues - instead, contact us through the app via https://lifesum.com/deep/settings?page=support. This is the quickest way to get help from our support.

Thank you very much!

We’re looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Lifesum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

952 results found

1. Free kcal change

Possibility to change kcal without premium plan, also to determine the quantity of carbs, fats, etc

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please integrate with Garmin connect, this is the feature that will make me subscribe

Please integrate with Garmin connect, this is the feature that will make me subscribe

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Crypto Coin Development Company

Cryptocurrencies, powered by blockchain technology, have revolutionized the world of finance by offering a decentralized and secure alternative to traditional currencies. Crypto Coin Development Company plays a crucial role in shaping the future of finance, enabling innovators to create new financial instruments and reshaping the way we think about money. Cryptocurrencies offer advantages such as decentralization, transparency, and global accessibility, making them a valuable tool for financial inclusion and democratization.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Coin Development Company

The coin development company is revolutionizing the digital currency landscape with innovative solutions. With a team of experts in blockchain technology, cryptography, and finance, we specialize in developing custom coins and tokens for clients. We leverage the latest advancements in blockchain technology to create secure, scalable, and interoperable solutions. We provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the coin or token remains at the cutting edge of the industry. Our goal is not just to build digital currencies, but to shape the future of finance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Track For Multiple People on One Device

The ability to track food for multiple people using one device would be extremely helpful. I currently track for my partner as they find it difficult to remember and I cook all of the food.

I miss also tracking for myself, and a way to switch between two or more profiles would be very helpful, as I don't want to have to use different apps for each of us - and Lifesum is the best tracking app currently

I feel like this wouldn't be too difficult to implement, as many apps have the ability to easily switch accounts

I would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve Tracker Variety - Nuts, Legumes, Caffeine, etc.

Having additional trackers that work similarly to the water, veg, fruit and fasting trackers but with more variety would be great. Especially ones for legumes, nuts, caffeine.

And having an overall tracker to tell you how much variety you have in a week and month would be amazing (e.g. Hi User, you've had 20 varieties of vegetables, fruit and legumes this week)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add more of Makayla Thomas Fitness meal to track

I just started eating meal preps with my wife and i found a few of her meals to track but not all

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quick add meal from previous day

I want an easy way to quickly add a meal from a pervious day without having to create a meal entry. I don’t care to always have to create a meal entry I just want to be able to either have a button that says add meal to tomorrow and it just copies the information to the next day or on the current day a option to be able to add a meal from yesterday or up to a week previous.

Say I am eating the same dinner meal I had yesterday, instead of having to create a meal entry…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better statistics regarding macros

Under the statistics tab, I would like to be able to see an average intake per macro over a selected time span. The time spans are already there (week, 1 month, 3 months and All), and the underlying data exists, so it seems to be a rather straightforward development. If I want to keep track of my average fat intake, I need to check every day individually and it would be better to have an average, like there is for calories.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change charts on statistics

The bar chart for statistics on the macros is difficult to read when choosing 1 or 3 months. There should either be a bar per week/month or a pie chart showing the intake of carbs, fat and protein, so it will be easier to read and see the average intake.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cryptocurrency Development Company

A leading cryptocurrency development company offers a comprehensive suite of services including custom coin and token development, smart contract development, exchange development, ICO/STO/IDO development, and wallet development. We leverage cutting-edge technology, prioritize security, and offer scalable solutions to accommodate growth. Our experienced team comprises skilled developers and crypto enthusiasts, and we are committed to driving the future of finance through advanced developments and tailored solutions. Contact them for a free consultation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fasting history and calendar view

Even tho the new fasting clock is great, I still use other apps such as Zero to track my fasting periods, mainly because I can see my fasting history, and which days I completed it properly or not. With Lifesum I feel like after my fasting finished, all data is just gone. The other apps allow me better tracking along with a feeling of achievement which at the moment Lifesum doesn’t have (for fasting specifically). As the cloak is kinda new I’m hoping a new update will bring more features around intermittent fasting. Thanks a lot for all you do.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Forex Trading Software Development: Empowering Your Trades

Forex trading software development offers a platform for both aspiring brokers and experienced traders to execute trades, analyze markets, manage risk, and automate strategies. It provides tailored functionality, enhanced security, seamless integration with existing platforms, and a competitive advantage. Types of software include trading platforms, algorithmic trading systems, and social trading platforms. The development process includes consultation, design and development, testing, and deployment. Choosing a partner with experience in fintech, security expertise, and regulatory compliance is crucial. By investing in custom forex trading software development, traders can navigate market complexities and achieve financial goals.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fidelity Account Login

Easily access the Fidelity account login process. Maintain control over your assets, track portfolio performance, and gain tailored financial insights. For all of your investing requirements, trust Fidelity Account Login's security and ease. https://www.nkvfas.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fidelity Login

Streamline your financial journey with Fidelity login platform. Gain instant access to your investment accounts, monitor portfolio performance, and make informed decisions effortlessly. Experience the convenience and security of managing your finances online with Fidelity Login. https://www.nkvfas.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Blackrock App Login

Welcome to the Blackrock App Login, your key to simple financial management. You can easily access your accounts, manage investments, and keep informed while on the road. Take control of your finances with our easy-to-use smartphone interface.https://nsvfasgroup.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Blackrock Login

Welcome to Blackrock Login, your portal to financial empowerment. Our easy-to-use interface allows you to access your accounts, manage your assets, and keep informed. Blackrock Login allows you to take charge of your financial destiny today.https://nsvfasgroup.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Welcome to Our Coin Development Company

Coin Development Company is a leading coin development company that specializes in creating innovative blockchain solutions for businesses. We offer services such as coin development, blockchain development, smart contract development, tokenization, and consulting. Our team of experienced professionals ensures a tailored approach, adherence to industry best practices, and a client-centric approach. We are dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and enterprises succeed in the ever-evolving blockchain landscape.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)